S2000 Series 63-in W 10-Drawer Steel Rolling Workstation
Proudly Made in the USA with Global Materials in Sedalia, Missouri. Stock your garage or workshop with this high-endurance CRAFTSMAN® S2000 Series 63-in 10-Drawer Rolling Workstation. This rolling workstation optimizes storage space while making sure your trusted tools and attachments stay in place when you're ready to use them. Its solid steel frame was designed for longevity, while the drawer slides protect the life of the rolling workstation by closing the drawers without slamming them shut. The butcher block top provides a heavy-duty work surface while the power strip keeps all your CRAFTSMAN® power tools charged and ready to use.
- Proudly Made in the USA with Global Materials in Sedalia, Missouri
- BUTCHER BLOCK WORK SURFACE: 2/3-in thick
- INTEGRATED CONVENIENCE: 6 outlet, 2 USB port power strip
- FULL EXTENSION, SOFT-CLOSE DRAWER SLIDES: 100-lb capacity per drawer
- SURFACE PROTECTION Drawer liners help protect the surface area and keep tools in place.
- DURABILITY AND STRENGTH: 1,500-lb load rating with 5-in x 2-in casters with overtoe locking brakes and reinforced mounting casters
- BUILT TO LAST: 18-20 ga. steel I-Frame construction
- MOBILITY: Full grip tubular side handle facilitates transport
- SAFEGUARD YOUR TOOLS: Keyed internal locking system helps safeguards your tools with a CRAFTSMAN® over molded key
- WARRANTY: 10 Year Limited Warranty
Product Material:SteelMeasurement Standard:SAENumber of Drawers:10Number of Pieces:1Product Height:40.0 INProduct Length:67.5 INProduct Weight:310.0 LBProduct Width:24.0 INWarranty:10 Year Limited Warranty
- (1) Workstation. (1) Set Of Keys
Need Some Help?
CRAFTSMAN® tools are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the market today. Warranties vary by product.
Visit our Parts & Services page to find parts, schedule repairs, locate Service Centers, search for tool diagrams and more.
Our CRAFTSMAN® Customer Care team is available to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reach us through chat, form or phone.
Create a CRAFTSMAN® Club account to register your product, view qualifying warranty, keep track of your wishlist and more.