16 GAL.* 6.5 PEAK HP* HEAVY-DUTY WET/DRY VAC WITH ATTACHMENTS
The 16 Gal.* Wet/Dry Vac, featuring a powerful 6.5 peak HP* motor, makes cleaning up large scale renovations, builds or floods an easy task. This wet dry vacuum includes a car nozzle, utility nozzle and wet nozzle as well as a large 2-1/2 in. diameter hose with added Dual-Flex that resists the kinks and crushing of a standard vacuum hose. This wet dry vac features on-board hose storage plus accessory and power cord organizers to help eliminate unneeded hassle and reduce overall storage space. The filter fastening system allows for quick and easy wet dry vacuum filter changes. The blowing port directs high speed exhaust air through the hose giving the ability to go from cleaning up a renovation to blasting yard waste from the deck or garage. This wet dry vac comes equipped with an extra-large drain that quickly empties the tank of liquids.
- HEAVY-DUTY: Powerful 6.5 peak HP* provides extra power for large projects in the garage, shop and on the jobsite
- BUILT-IN BLOWER PORT: Rear blowing port on this wet dry vac allows for quick cleaning of leaves and grass clippings in your garage and outdoors
- OVERSIZED DRAIN: Built-in oversized drain on the wet dry vac allows for convenient emptying of liquids
- DUAL-FLEX TECHNOLOGY: 2-1/2 in. diameter wet dry vacuum hose features Dual-Flex technology for 180 mobility at each end to resist kinking
Cordless or Corded:CordedNumber of Pieces:9Power Source:ACProduct Height:26.7 INProduct Weight:26.0 LBProduct Width:21.0 INVoltage (V):120 VWarranty:3 Year Limited Warranty
- Cmxevbe17595 Wet Dry Vacuum| 2-1/2 In. X 7 Ft. Locking Dual-Flex Hose| Extension Wands| Utility Nozzle| Car Nozzle| Wet Nozzle| General Purpose Filter| Dust Collection Bag
Gallons indicated reflect drum volume, not necessarily collection capacity. Actual capacity dependent upon type of debris collected, condition of filter, and other factors.| Peak Horsepower (Peak Watts) represents a level at or below the maximum horsepower (watts) output of an electric motor tested in a laboratory using a dynamometer.| Product may differ from that pictured. Does not affect function.
Need Some Help?
CRAFTSMAN® tools are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the market today. Warranties vary by product.
Visit our Parts & Services page to find parts, schedule repairs, locate Service Centers, search for tool diagrams and more.
Our CRAFTSMAN® Customer Care team is available to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reach us through chat, form or phone.
Create a CRAFTSMAN® Club account to register your product, view qualifying warranty, keep track of your wishlist and more.