6.5 Peak HP* Heavy-Duty Wet/Dry Vac with Attachments (20 gal)
The 20 Gal.* Wet/Dry Vac, featuring a powerful 6.5 peak HP* motor, is the ideal wet dry vacuum for extra-large cleanups around the garage, shop and jobsite that need the most power and capacity. This shop vacuum features on-board hose storage as well as accessory and power cord organizers to allow for easy storage. The large 2-1/2 in. diameter vacuum hose with added Dual-Flex resists the kinks and crushing of a standard vacuum hose. For added versatility, the blowing port directs high speed exhaust air through the hose which gives the ability to go from cleaning up a renovation to blasting yard waste from the deck or garage. The filter fastening system allows for quick and easy wet dry vacuum filter changes. This wet dry vac comes equipped with an extra-large drain that quickly empties the tank of liquids.
- MAX POWER: 6.5 peak HP* provides heavy duty cleanup for tasks in the shop, garage, or on the jobsite
- LARGE CAPACITY: 20 gal.* drum provides extensive capacity for cleanup of large messes
- BUILT-IN BLOWER PORT: Rear blowing port on this wet dry vac allows for quick cleaning of leaves and grass clippings in your garage and outdoors
- OVERSIZED DRAIN: Built-in oversized drain on the wet dry vac allows for convenient emptying of liquids
Cordless or Corded:CordedNumber of Pieces:11Power Source:ACProduct Height:30.0 INProduct Weight:31.2 LBProduct Width:21.0 INVoltage (V):120 VWarranty:3 Year Limited Warranty
- Cmxevbe17596 Wet Dry Vacuum. 2-1/2 In. X 7 Ft. Locking Dual-Flex Hose. Extension Wands. Utility Nozzle. Car Nozzle. Crevice Tool. Wet Nozzle. Muffler/Diffuser. General Purpose Filter. Dust Collection Bag
Gallons indicated reflect drum volume, not necessarily collection capacity. Actual capacity dependent upon type of debris collected, condition of filter, and other factors.,Peak Horsepower (Peak Watts) represents a level at or below the maximum horsepower (watts) output of an electric motor tested in a laboratory using a dynamometer.,Product may differ from that pictured. Does not affect function.
Need Some Help?
CRAFTSMAN® tools are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the market today. Warranties vary by product.
Visit our Parts & Services page to find parts, schedule repairs, locate Service Centers, search for tool diagrams and more.
Our CRAFTSMAN® Customer Care team is available to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reach us through chat, form or phone.
Create a CRAFTSMAN® Club account to register your product, view qualifying warranty, keep track of your wishlist and more.
You May Also Like
Tackle the Big Mess
Power & Capacity
From the workshop to on-the-go projects, big messes call for big power and big capacity—and this wet/dry vac has both. Features a high-performance 6.5 peak HP* motor, 20 gal.* drum, and 2-1/2 in. diameter hose.
Versatile, Convenient Features
A built-in rear blower provides high-speed exhaust air to clear leaves, grass clipping, and other outdoor debris. Extra-large drain quickly empties liquids. Filter fastening system enables easy filter changes.