6.5 Peak HP* Wet/Dry Vac With Detachable Leaf Blower (16 gal)
The 16 gal.* Wet/Dry Vac, featuring our most powerful 6.5 peak HP* motor plus a detachable blower, is great for tackling large cleanup projects in the garage, shop, and at the jobsite with the bonus of being two-tools-in-one. Take this vacuum from sucking up sawdust to blasting dirt in a snap. This wet/dry vac features on-board hose storage plus accessory and power cord organizers that help eliminate unneeded hassle and reduce overall storage space. Dual-Flex technology provides 180° flexibility at both hose ends for maneuverability in tight spaces, resisting kinks and crushing. The locking hose connection provides secure attachment of hose to vacuum drum and won't pull loose during use. Equipped with an extra-large drain, it quickly empties the drum of liquids. Removing and installing replacement wet/dry vac filters is quick, easy, and secure.
- 6.5 PEAK HP*: Max power provides heavy-duty cleanup for tasks in the shop, garage, or on the jobsite
- 2-IN-1 VAC: Powerful wet/dry vac that features a detachable blower for clearing leaves and debris from your garage and outdoors
- DUAL-FLEX LOCKING HOSE: Provides 180° flexibility at both hose ends for maneuverability and secure attachment of hose to vac drum that won't pull loose during use
- OVERSIZED DRAIN: Built-in at the lowest point of the drum assures convenient emptying of liquids
Cordless or Corded:CordedNumber of Pieces:12Power Source:ACProduct Height:24.5 INProduct Weight:31.4 LBProduct Width:20.6 INVoltage (V):120 VWarranty:3 Year Limited Warranty
- Cmxevbe17607 16 Gal. Wet/Dry Vac. 2-1/2 In. X 7 Ft. Locking Dual-Flex Hose. Extension Wands. Utility Nozzle. Car Nozzle. Crevice Tool. Wet Nozzle. Locking Blower Wand. Muffler/Diffuser. General Purpose Filter. Dust Collection Bag
Gallons indicated reflect drum volume, not necessarily collection capacity. Actual capacity dependent upon type of debris collected, condition of filter, and other factors.,Peak Horsepower (Peak Watts) represents a level at or below the maximum horsepower (watts) output of an electric motor tested in a laboratory using a dynamometer.,Product may differ from that pictured. Does not affect function.
Need Some Help?
CRAFTSMAN® tools are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the market today. Warranties vary by product.
Visit our Parts & Services page to find parts, schedule repairs, locate Service Centers, search for tool diagrams and more.
Our CRAFTSMAN® Customer Care team is available to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reach us through chat, form or phone.
Create a CRAFTSMAN® Club account to register your product, view qualifying warranty, keep track of your wishlist and more.