Electric 6-1/2 Peak HP Wet/Dry Vacuum With Detachable Blower (16 gal)
Take advantage of the 2-in-1 versatility offered by this 16 gal.* Electric 6-1/2 Peak HP Wet/Dry Vacuum with Detachable Blower by switching between a wet/dry vacuum and a high-powered, handheld blower with the push of a button. This vacuum offers the capacity you need for challenging clean-ups. Whether its dust collection or liquid spills, the 6-1/2 Peak HP motor packs the cleaning power needed for whatever comes your way. Pushing the conversion button releases the blower from its cradle and provides a convenient dual-action solution with outflow speeds up to 265 MPH. Easily transport this tool from site to site and conveniently store your attachments with on-board accessory storage for optimized organization and efficiency.
- ONE-HANDED PUSH-BUTTON RELEASE converts tool from Wet/Dry Vacuum to Handheld Blower
- HIGH DURABILITY with rugged 16 gal.* polypropylene tank
- HIGH-OUTPUT PERFORMANCE: Powerful 6-1/2 peak HP motor for demanding jobs
- PRO-GRADE DETACHABLE BLOWER with 265 MPH blowing speed
- EASY STORAGE AND ORGANIZATION: Built-in space to hold accessories and 10 ft. power cord with dock
- CLEAN HARD-TO-REACH AREAS with hose and power cord delivering 27 ft. of extension
- QUICKLY EMPTY LIQUIDS with extra-large drain port
- HASSLE-FREE OPERATION with accessible on/off switch
Cordless or Corded:CordedNumber of Pieces:1Power Source:ElectricProduct Height:20.5 INProduct Weight:23.4 LBProduct Width:26.3 INVoltage (V):120 VWarranty:3 Year Limited Warranty
- 7 Ft. X 2-1/2 In. Hose. (2) Extension Wands. Utility Nozzle. Crevice Tool. Floor Nozzle. Cartridge Filter. Foam Wet Filter
* "Tank Size" refers to the actual tank volume, and does not reflect capacity available during operation.,* "Peak Horsepower" is a term used in the wet-dry vac industry for consumer comparison purposes. It does not denote the operational horsepower output of a wet-dry vac, but rather the horsepower output of a motor, including the motor’s inertial contribution, achieved in laboratory testing. In actual use, motors do not operate at the peak horsepower shown.,‡ CFM, Water Lift, and Air Watts tested to ASTM standard at the end of included hose.
Need Some Help?
CRAFTSMAN® tools are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the market today. Warranties vary by product.
Visit our Parts & Services page to find parts, schedule repairs, locate Service Centers, search for tool diagrams and more.
Our CRAFTSMAN® Customer Care team is available to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reach us through chat, form or phone.
Create a CRAFTSMAN® Club account to register your product, view qualifying warranty, keep track of your wishlist and more.