Electric 4 Peak HP Wet/Dry Vacuum (9 gal)
If you need a go-to for challenging clean-ups at the home, shop, or jobsite, this 9 gal.* Electric 4 Peak HP Wet/Dry Vacuum is the tool for you. The 9-gallon* tank offers plenty of room for large spills and the 4 Peak HP motor makes sure the tank gets filled whether it's with sawdust from the workshop or drywall waste from the workspace. Keep your attachments organized for optimized performance and productivity and transport easily with the wide-set casters and balanced top handle for convenient mobility. When you need to switch from suction to outflow, quickly convert the vac into a blower to blast away debris and work area trash when its time to tidy up.
- HIGH DURABILITY with rugged 9 gal.* polypropylene tank
- HIGH-OUTPUT PERFORMANCE: Powerful 4 peak HP motor for demanding jobs
- EASY STORAGE AND ORGANIZATION: Built-in space to hold accessories and 10 ft. power cord with stowing space
- 2-IN-1 VERSATILITY: Quickly converts to a blower for enhanced utility
- CLEAN HARD-TO-REACH AREAS with hose, wands, and power cord delivering 17 ft. of extension
- OPTIMIZED MOBILITY: wide-set casters and top handle designed for convenient transport
- QUICKLY EMPTY LIQUIDS with extra-large drain port
- HASSLE-FREE OPERATION with accessible on/off switch
Cordless or Corded:CordedNumber of Pieces:1Power Source:ElectricProduct Height:17.3 INProduct Weight:15.7 LBProduct Width:22.8 INVoltage (V):120 VWarranty:3 Year Limited Warranty
- 7 Ft. X 1-7/8 In. Hose. (2) Extension Wands. Utility Nozzle. Floor Brush/Squeegee Nozzle. Cartridge Filter. Foam Wet Filter
* "Tank Size" refers to the actual tank volume, and does not reflect capacity available during operation.,* "Peak Horsepower" is a term used in the wet-dry vac industry for consumer comparison purposes. It does not denote the operational horsepower output of a wet-dry vac, but rather the horsepower output of a motor, including the motor’s inertial contribution, achieved in laboratory testing. In actual use, motors do not operate at the peak horsepower shown.,‡ CFM, Water Lift, and Air Watts tested to ASTM standard at the end of included hose.
Need Some Help?
CRAFTSMAN® tools are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the market today. Warranties vary by product.
Visit our Parts & Services page to find parts, schedule repairs, locate Service Centers, search for tool diagrams and more.
Our CRAFTSMAN® Customer Care team is available to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reach us through chat, form or phone.
Create a CRAFTSMAN® Club account to register your product, view qualifying warranty, keep track of your wishlist and more.