Electric 5-1/2 Peak HP Wet/Dry Vacuum (12 gal)
Take on the messiest clean-ups the home, jobsite, or shop can throw at you with the full-size 12 gal.* Electric 5-1/2 Peak HP Wet/Dry Vacuum. With plenty of room, the 12 gal.* tank is best suited for large spills and the high-performance 5-1/2 Peak HP motor ensures the tank gets filled whether it's with sawdust from the workshop or debris from the walkway. Seamlessly store the wide range of attachments with this tools unique flat power head design and quickly retrieve them when needed. Convenient transportation is made possible with the vacuums balanced top handle and wide-set casters. To remove clippings from your yard or loose trash around the workspace, simply convert this vac into a pro-grade blower and tidy up in no time.
- HIGH DURABILITY with rugged 12 gal.* polypropylene tank
- HIGH-OUTPUT PERFORMANCE: Powerful 5-1/2 peak HP motor for demanding jobs
- EASY STORAGE AND ORGANIZATION: Unique flat power head design to hold accessories and 20 ft. power cord with wrap
- 2-IN-1 VERSATILITY: Quickly converts to a blower for enhanced utility
- CLEAN HARD-TO-REACH AREAS with hose and power cord delivering 27 ft. of extension
- QUICKLY EMPTY LIQUIDS with extra-large drain port
- HASSLE-FREE OPERATION with accessible on/off switch
Cordless or Corded:CordedNumber of Pieces:1Power Source:ElectricProduct Height:18.3 INProduct Weight:20.2 LBProduct Width:22.2 INVoltage (V):120 VWarranty:3 Year Limited Warranty
- 7' X 2-1/2" Hose. 7 In. X 2-1/2-In. Hose. Extension Wands. Utility Nozzle. Crevice Tool. Floor Nozzle. Cartridge Filter. Foam Wet Filter
* "Tank Size" refers to the actual tank volume, and does not reflect capacity available during operation.,* "Peak Horsepower" is a term used in the wet-dry vac industry for consumer comparison purposes. It does not denote the operational horsepower output of a wet-dry vac, but rather the horsepower output of a motor, including the motor’s inertial contribution, achieved in laboratory testing. In actual use, motors do not operate at the peak horsepower shown.,‡ CFM, Water Lift, and Air Watts tested to ASTM standard at the end of included hose.
Need Some Help?
CRAFTSMAN® tools are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the market today. Warranties vary by product.
Visit our Parts & Services page to find parts, schedule repairs, locate Service Centers, search for tool diagrams and more.
Our CRAFTSMAN® Customer Care team is available to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reach us through chat, form or phone.
Create a CRAFTSMAN® Club account to register your product, view qualifying warranty, keep track of your wishlist and more.