16 gal.* Electric 6-1/2 Peak HP Wet/Dry Vacuum
Whether in the shop, garage, or at home, this high-capacity 16 gal.* Electric 6-1/2 Peak HP Wet/Dry Vacuum is designed to tackle the most challenging clean-up work that comes your way. The 16 gal.* tank offers plenty of room for big messes and the robust 6-1/2 Peak HP motor reliably fills it up whether its water from a flooded basement or sawdust from the woodworking room. Conveniently store your attachments and keep organized with its unique flat power head design then easily access them again when needed. With little effort, you can transport this high-utility tool from place to place with the wide-set casters and balanced top handle. Tackle spills with confidence as this wet/dry vac comes standard with a wide array of accessories so you have what you need to get job done. When you need a blower for debris along your walkway or leaves around the house, simply convert this vacuum and take pride in a job well done.
- HIGH DURABILITY with rugged 16 gal.* polypropylene tank
- HIGH-OUTPUT PERFORMANCE: Powerful 6-1/2 peak HP motor for demanding jobs
- EASY STORAGE AND ORGANIZATION: Unique flat power head design to hold accessories and 10 ft. power cord with stowing space
- BLOWER PORT: Easily Converts to Blower
- CLEAN HARD-TO-REACH AREAS with hose and power cord delivering 27 ft. of extension
- QUICKLY EMPTY LIQUIDS with extra-large drain port
- HASSLE-FREE OPERATION with accessible on/off switch
Cordless or Corded:CordedNumber of Pieces:1Power Source:ElectricProduct Height:20.4 INProduct Weight:25.2 LBProduct Width:25.0 INVoltage (V):120 VWarranty:3 Year Limited Warranty
- 7 Ft. X 2-1/2 In. Hose. (2) Extension Wands. Utility Nozzle. Crevice Tool. Floor Nozzle. Cartridge Filter. Foam Wet Filter
* "Tank Size" refers to the actual tank volume, and does not reflect capacity available during operation.,* "Peak Horsepower" is a term used in the wet-dry vac industry for consumer comparison purposes. It does not denote the operational horsepower output of a wet-dry vac, but rather the horsepower output of a motor, including the motor’s inertial contribution, achieved in laboratory testing. In actual use, motors do not operate at the peak horsepower shown.,‡ CFM, Water Lift, and Air Watts tested to ASTM standard at the end of included hose.
Need Some Help?
CRAFTSMAN® tools are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the market today. Warranties vary by product.
Visit our Parts & Services page to find parts, schedule repairs, locate Service Centers, search for tool diagrams and more.
Our CRAFTSMAN® Customer Care team is available to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reach us through chat, form or phone.
Create a CRAFTSMAN® Club account to register your product, view qualifying warranty, keep track of your wishlist and more.