42-in Snow Blade
Clearing snow is an easy job with the 42-in. Snow Blade. The 14-in. high blade is best for snow falls of 8-in. or less. Pivot the blade left, right and back to center from the rider seat while you clear sidewalks, paths and driveways. The blade is easy to unattach without tools and portable for quick convenient storage in your garage or shed. Replaceable side shoes and scraper bar provides longer life for the blade surface.
- COMPACT FOR STORAGE: 14-in by 42-in the blade stores easily
- COMPATIBILITY: Fits CRAFTSMAN® T200 and T300 Series Riding Mowers
- DUARABILITY AND LONGEVITY: Constructed of heavy-duty 13 Ga. Steel for durability and longevity
- EASY BLADE MANIPULATION: 42-in wide blade angles left
- center or right for no hassle snow removal
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A. with Global Materials in Sullivan, Illinois
- REPLACEBLE SCRAPER: Replaceable scraper blade and skid shoes will keep blade head protected
- SMOOTH RIDING: Single adjustable trip spring on rear of blade head for easy riding over obstacles
- TIME SAVING BLADE LIFT: Blade can be lifted and lowered from the mower seat saving time
- TOOL FREE: Blade can be attached and removed without tools after initial installation of mounting brackets
Number of Pieces:1Product Height:8.0 INProduct Length:45.0 INProduct Weight:82.6 LBProduct Width:16.5 INWarranty:3 Year Limited Warranty
Prop 65 warning
Need Some Help?
CRAFTSMAN® tools are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the market today. Warranties vary by product.
Visit our Parts & Services page to find parts, schedule repairs, locate Service Centers, search for tool diagrams and more.
Our CRAFTSMAN® Customer Care team is available to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reach us through chat, form or phone.
Create a CRAFTSMAN® Club account to register your product, view qualifying warranty, keep track of your wishlist and more.