Compound Bypass Lopper
The Compound Bypass Lopper is perfect for clean cuts to fresh, living growth. Its compound blade action makes trimming and shaping trees, bushes, and other live goods easier, with less fatigue. The high carbon steel blades with non-stick coating provide superior cutting performance. With strong steel handles and soft grips it offers comfort and ease of use.
- CLEAN CUTS: Non-stick blade coating allows for clean, easy cuts
- COMFORT AND CONTROL: Soft-touch grips provide comfort and control
- CUTTING CAPACITY: 1-1/2 in diameter cutting capacity ideal to handle cutting most branch pruning needs
- DURABLE: Steel handles provide strength and durability
- EASY CUTTING: Compound blade action for easy cutting of larger branches and reduced fatigue
- STRONG BLADES: High carbon steel blades provide strength and durability
Number of Pieces:1Power Source:NON-ENERGY USINGProduct Height:30.3 INProduct Length:12.5 INProduct Weight:24.6 LBProduct Width:11.3 INWarranty:
- Cmxmcba1100 Bypass Lopper
Prop 65 warning
Need Some Help?
CRAFTSMAN® tools are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the market today. Warranties vary by product.
Visit our Parts & Services page to find parts, schedule repairs, locate Service Centers, search for tool diagrams and more.
Our CRAFTSMAN® Customer Care team is available to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reach us through chat, form or phone.
Create a CRAFTSMAN® Club account to register your product, view qualifying warranty, keep track of your wishlist and more.