Fiberglass Handle Digging Shovel
CRAFTSMAN® Fiberglass Handle Gigging Shovel features a round point nose to dig a variety of holes and is a must have for any home owner, gardener or landscaper. Featuring a tempered steel blade, lightweight handle, and cushioned end grip, it is versatile enough to complete any project around the yard or construction site. The secure step provides added digging force when breaking ground to ensure each shovel load is getting the job done. Whether installing a mailbox, planting trees or completing a complete landscape overhaul, CRAFTSMAN® Fiberglass Handle Gigging Shovel can handle the load.
- COMFORT: Cushioned end grip
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Fiberglass handle
- Proudly Made in the USA with Global Materials in Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- ROUND POINT BLADE: Ideal for digging a variety of holes
- SECURE STEP: Allows for solid foot placement for added digging force
- STRONG CONSTRUCTION: Power collar for secure shovel blade to handle CONSTRUCTION
Number of Pieces:1Power Source:NON-ENERGY USINGProduct Height:7.5 INProduct Length:61.3 INProduct Weight:14.1 LBProduct Width:11.0 INWarranty:15 Year Limited Warranty
- Cmxmlba0100 Shovel
Prop 65 warning
Need Some Help?
CRAFTSMAN® tools are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the market today. Warranties vary by product.
Visit our Parts & Services page to find parts, schedule repairs, locate Service Centers, search for tool diagrams and more.
Our CRAFTSMAN® Customer Care team is available to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reach us through chat, form or phone.
Create a CRAFTSMAN® Club account to register your product, view qualifying warranty, keep track of your wishlist and more.