Craftsman 1-1/16 x 1-1/4 in. Wrench, 12 pt. Box End
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
CRAFTSMAN 1-1/16 x 1/4" Wrench Has 12-Pt Box-End Versatility
The CRAFTSMAN 1-1/16 x 1/4 inch wrench has the strength you can depend on, whether you're working on a project at home or at a job site, thanks to the tough alloy steel it's made from. The heat-treated steel is tempered for maximum strength and uniform hardness for ease of use.
With the 12-point box end and the two SAE openings of 1-1/4 inch and 1-1/16 inch, the CRAFTSMAN 1-1/16 x 1/4 inch wrench works great on a range of fastener sizes. This irreplaceable tool has a standard length and only weighs 1.5 pounds, making it easy to work with, no matter how long your project takes. The CRAFTSMAN wrench is also nickel-chrome plated to resist rust or corrosion, so it lasts a long time and is also easy to clean.
- CRAFTSMAN 1-1/16 x 1/4" wrench is a box-end wrench with dependable strength
- Made of alloy steel that is durable and tough
- Steel is heat treated, oil quenched and tempered for max strength and uniform hardness
- 12-pt. box end with SAE openings of 1-1/4" and 1-1/16" for versatile use
- Standard length and light weight at only 1.5 lbs., so it is easy to use
- Nickel-chrome plated for anti-rust, anti-corrosion; long lasting tool
- Impressively guaranteed forever
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||1.5|
|Metric Opening Size||SAE or Torx|
|SAE Opening Size||1-1/16 in.|
|Torx Opening Size||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points||12|
|Number of Ends||Double|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
SSIN : 00943934000P
UID : 261effb1-4b75-4656-bae3-e66def834768