Craftsman 1-1/2 in. Self Feed Spade Bit
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
CRAFTSMAN 1-1/2 In. Self-Feed Spade Bit Digs In
This 1-1/2 in. self-feed spade bit speeds through wood and other materials for a clean hole. This spade bit is made from high-speed steel and drills up to three times faster than a standard spade bit. This bit is manufactured by CRAFTSMAN, America's most trusted name in tools.
The CRAFTSMAN 1-1/2 in. self-feed spade bit pulls the bit through the wood, thus reducing the amount of pressure necessary to drill a hole. The bit measures six inches long overall, with a 4-1/2 inch shank with a quarter-inch diameter. The shank is hex-shaped. The self-feed spade bit weighs only 0.15 pounds. This Sears exclusive is protected by a CRAFTSMAN warranty.
- The 1-1/2 in. self-feed spade bit bores through with a quickness
- Made from high-speed steel and drills up to 3 times faster than a standard spade bit
- Manufactured by CRAFTSMAN, America's most trusted name in tools
- Pulls the bit through the wood, reducing the amount of needed pressure
- Measures 6" long, including a 4-1/2" hex-shaped shank
- Weighs 0.15 pounds
- A Sears exclusive
- Protected by a CRAFTSMAN warranty
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||0.15|
|Shank Length||4.5 in.|
|Shank Diameter||0.25 in.|
|Number of Bits||1|
|Drill Bit Type||Self feed|
|Material||High speed steel (HSS)|
SSIN : 00964288000P
UID : 5b7eb1ba-7db0-47db-b016-e5b4398cdcf9