CRAFTSMAN 1-1/4" Chisel Stainless Putty Knife for a Clean Job
The 1-1/4" chisel stainless putty knife is an affordable, versatile tool for a wide range of painting and repair jobs. One of the key aspects of getting a job done right the first time around is selecting the proper tool. When you must scrape loose paint, take off small pieces of wallpaper, get rid of crumbling window putty, or remove window decals, a chisel putty knife is the tool that you need. Selecting the chisel knife over a flexible knife, painter's tool, or disposal knife makes these tasks go much more smoothly.
The CRAFTSMAN 1-1/4" chisel stainless putty knife boasts a durable stainless silver blade and a soft grip gray handle. You get the comfort and longevity that you need for working on long jobs so that you don't tire your hand or wear out the tool. The knife is taper ground for optimal performance while the hammer end adds versatility to the tool.
- Complete drywall and painting jobs with ease with the 1-1/4" chisel stainless putty knife
- Ideal for scraping loose paint, lifting small sections of wallpaper, and removing crumbling window putty and window decals
- Durable stainless silver blade
- Taper ground for peak performance
- Soft grip gray handle is comfortable, even for long, intensive tasks
- Hammer end to provide versatility
- Blade width: 1.25"
- Blade length: 3.75"
- Handle length: 4.75"
- Overall dimensions: 8.38" x 1.25" x 0.88"
- Weighs 0.32 lbs
- General warranty: free from manufacturing defects