Craftsman 1-1/8 in. Socket, 12 pt.
Craftsman 1-1/8-In. Socket, 12-Point Puts Torque at Your Fingertips
The 1-1/8-in. socket, 12-point covers a wide variety of fasteners, and its drop forged construction means it will stand up to whatever tasks you throw at it.
The Craftsman 1-1/8-in. socket, 12-point has a 12-point opening, regular depth size of 1-1/8", and a drive size of 3/4". Craftsman sockets are chrome plated to prevent rusting, making clean up simple and stress free. As their sockets come with lifetime warranties, you can get a replacement in the event that the chrome finish does flake off after years of use.
- Tackle jobs with the 1-1/8-in. socket, 12-point
- 1-1/8-Inch socket size with a standard depth
- Durable steel construction to hold up under years of use
- Silver finish polishes up like new after working in dirty and dusty garages and work sites
- 12 contact points
- Drive size: 3/4"
- Standard marking text size with easy to read, etched letters, making it simple to grab the right tool for the job at hand
- Weighs 0.4 lbs
- Comes with a forever guarantee
|Item Weight (lbs.)||0.4|
|General Warranty||Guaranteed Forever|
|Drive Size||3/4 in.|
|Marking Text Size||Standard|
|Contact Points||12 point|
|Impact or Standard||Standard|
|Unit of Measure||SAE|
|Pass Through Type||No|
|Socket Size||Metric or SAE|
|Screw Bit Size||Metric or SAE|
|Materials & Finishes:|
SSIN : 00947775000P
UID : e25662d5-af10-470b-b5ac-f637f9e1745d