This 1/2 Inch Hammer Drill Is a Versatile Sears Exclusive
When the going gets tough, get out this Craftsman Corded Hammer Drill and get the job done. The 6.0 amp motor will power through your roughest challenges, in both rotary and rotary hammer modes. You can vary the speeds as you vary your materials, from 0-1000 RPM and 0 to 16,000 BPM. The drill features a single-sleeve keyless chuck for easy tightening and loosening. Use the trigger switch's lock-on button when you're really ready to power through.
The 1/2 inch hammer drill switches from drill to hammer capabilities to maximize this tool's versatility. The spindle lock makes changing the bit quick and easy. Ball bearings make for smooth precise toolmanship. The grip handle with overmold is designed for comfortable use. An auxiliary handle gives you options for positioning, as does its adjustable depth stop rod. An indicator lights to show the tool is live to prevent accidents.
- This Craftsman Corded Hammer Drill has a six-foot cord for easy reach
- The powerful 6.0 amp motor will blast through your toughest jobs in both rotary and rotary hammer modes
- Change the speeds (0 to 1000 RPM; 0 - 16,000 BPM) to fit the materials you're working with
- A single-sleeve keyless chuck and a spindle lock makes changing bits simple and fast
- Ball bearing ensure precise operation
- The auxiliary handle with adjustable depth stop rod provides additional grip options to fit any project
- Lock-on the trigger switch when you're ready to rock this go-to drill