Craftsman 1/2-in. Cove Router Bit
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
1/2 in. Cove Router Bit Cuts Through Many Materials
Give your pieces unique detailing with the Craftsman 1/2 in. Cove router bit. This bit's design is intended to help you add exquisite finishing touches to your edges. It offers easy operation so you can shape the materials you like working with. You can cut wood, plywood, plastics, composites and many others easily with extra-sharp uniform grain carbide. This bit also comes equipped with a 1/4-inch shank so you can make an assortment of edge profiles for your pieces.
When it comes to performance, the 1/2 in. Cove router bit is the best choice. Not only is carbide sharper, but it is relief ground to give the cutting edge more support. This means less chipping, less vibration and more smoothness. Its alloy steel body is solid and resilient because it is heat treated. You get a durable bit that will last you years and one that will ensure safer routing.
- Create a range of stunning edge profiles for your pieces with the Craftsman 1/2 in. Cove router bit
- Carbide tip cuts and trims wood, plywood, composites, plastics and other materials to use on all your projects
- Carbide is uniform grain to provide an extra-sharp cutting edge making clean, finished cuts
- Includes a 1/4-inch shank that is suited for use on many types of materials
- Carbide edge is relief ground and face form to give it extra support and ease of use
- Alloy steel construction treated with heat ensures it's strong and resilient for longevity
- Design produces reduces chipping and vibration for efficiency and clean operation
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Single or Set||Replacement bit|
|Router Bit Type||Specialty|
|Carbide Cutting Tip||Yes|
|Number of Cutting Edges||2|
SSIN : 00964235000P
UID : 02ad73f0-2fa1-4430-bd6a-b29160865c42