Craftsman 1/2 in. HSS Countersink
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
CRAFTSMAN 1/2 In. HSS Countersink Works With Most Materials
With the 1/2 in. HSS countersink, you can get a finished product that will not snag or look unprofessional. Use this countersink to deburr drilled holes, leaving them smooth and free of metal shavings. Additionally, use this countersink to give fastener heads designed to be countersunk space to sit flush against your materials. This is especially helpful if you have no space to leave the head of a screw or bolt sticking out from a piece.
This CRAFTSMAN HSS countersink will deburr and countersink holes in iron, steel, plastic and wood, making it a versatile tool that you can use repeatedly. It has a 5 flute design with an 82-degree point that allows for smooth chamfering. Thanks to its 1/4 in. shank, it will fit any drill you already have or will own in the future, be it a hand or a press.
- CRAFTSMAN 1/2 in. HSS countersink is made with high speed steel for long lasting durability
- Has a 5 flute design with an 82-degree point, which gives you smooth chamfering
- Countersink holes for flush fasteners or simply deburr them for clean CRAFTSMANship
- This countersink will work for holes in iron, steel, plastic and wood, giving it a wide range of uses
- Has a 1/4 in. shaft that will fit in any hand drill or drill press
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||0.05|
|Shank Length||1 in.|
|Shank Diameter||0.25 in.|
|Number of Bits||1|
|Drill Bit Type||Countersink|
|Material||High speed steel (HSS)|
SSIN : 00918033000P
UID : 5a77e879-7c31-44d7-83da-a1cd1f2ebd67