Craftsman 1/2 in. Mortising Router Bit
1/2-In. Mortising Router Bit Makes the Square Holes You Need with Your Existing Router
The CRAFTSMAN 1/2-in. mortising router bit is made with extremely durable materials, ensuring you have a long-lasting tool. Uniform grain carbide helps keep your bit from breaking, chipping and wearing down. High grade heat-treated alloy steel makes up the body of this bit. The shank is 1/4" long while the bit itself is 1/2" long.
A 1/2-in. mortising router bit is often exactly what you need to complete a woodworking project. Instead of creating round holes, doing scroll work, edging wood or carving out decorative designs, it cuts square or rectangle holes into your project, saving you a lot of chiseling. You will be able to use square hardware or use the cutouts for more creative uses, such as storing beads. It does not matter if you are sinking a mirror into a bureau top or attaching square legs to a stool, this bit will make your job easier.
- The CRAFTSMAN 1/2 in. mortising router bit chisels out square holes faster than a hand chisel
- This bit is 1/2" with a 1/4" shank
- The bit is made with uniform grade carbide that delivers a high level of durability
- Body is made with heat-treated alloy steel, which is also very strong and durable
- You will be able to cut square holes for projects such as furniture making and wooden storage containers
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Single or Set||Replacement bit|
|Router Bit Type||Joinery|
|Carbide Cutting Tip||Yes|
|Number of Cutting Edges||2|
SSIN : 00928656000P
UID : 3173c81c-b541-4a2f-9852-34148be3442f