Undo the Hex with the Craftsman 1/2-in. Nut Driver
When you need tight control over the amount of torque, reach for the 1/2-in. nut driver . This hand tool is especially good for light torque, precision work and handling hard to reach places.
The Craftsman 1/2-in. nut driver consists of a plastic handle that is color coded so you can easily reach in your tool box for the correct tool on the first try - no trial and error. The socket and shaft is made of a durable and long-lasting alloy steel. You won't have to worry about corrosion. It is built to last and is guaranteed forever. The overall dimensions are 6.6 x 1.1 x 1.1 in.
- This 1/2-in. nut driver has a plastic color-coded handle for easy selection the first time
- Made to fasten and unfasten nuts
- Handle gives you comfortable grip for enough torque and twisting power
- Socket and shaft are made of durable and long-lasting allow steel
- Won't corrode
- Overall dimensions are 6.6 x 1.1 x 1.1 in
- Weight is 0.3 lbs
- Total shank length is 2.9 in
- Guaranteed forever