Craftsman 1/2 in. x 90 deg. V-Groove Router Bit
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
1/2-Inch 90-Degree V-Groove Router Bit Adds Quality Router Options
Do more with your router or replace old bits with the outstanding quality of the Craftsman 1/2-inch 90-degree V-groove router bit. With a 1/4-inch shaft, this 1/2-inch bit fits on all Craftsman routers and most other standard routers. You can use this bit in a wide range of wood types and densities. It's ideal for use with decorative grooves, sign making, or other such applications that require precision router work with a smooth finish.
With heat treated steel alloy construction, this 1/2-inch 90-degree V-groove router bit holds true to the high quality requirements of the Craftsman brand. The uniform grain carbide bit chews through virtually any wood for long-lasting use. Aggressive relief-ground tracks have a forming face to reduce the wear on the bit and keep the tool running smoothly every time. This is a truly versatile bit that's built to last for years, ensuring that you're making a solid investment for your workshop.
- With a carbide bit, this Craftsman 1/2-Inch 90-degree V-groove router bit can chew through some of the densest wood on the market without wearing down
- Aggressive relief-ground bit is designed to work smoothly without hanging up or clogging for a uniform groove
- Ideal for sign-making or decorative grooves for your professional or home needs
- Create custom woodworking designs throughout your home or contract projects
- Heat-treated alloy steel construction lends to a bit that won't strip or crack over the course of normal use
- The 1/2-inch bit works with the 1/4-inch shaft for solid torque, significantly reducing the chances of hanging up on virtually any wood
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Single or Set||Replacement bit|
|Router Bit Type||Specialty|
|Carbide Cutting Tip||Yes|
|Number of Cutting Edges||2|
SSIN : 00964203000P
UID : b86e396f-c123-4905-86b3-30f34dd5a0d4