Craftsman 1/2 x 1/2 in. Flush Trim Router Bit
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
1/2 x 1/2-In. Laminate Flush Trim Router Bit has 1/4-In. Shank for Clean Edges
The CRAFTSMAN 1/2 x 1/2-in. laminate flush trim router bit is the perfect replacement bit for cutting those clean, smooth edges you want. It is precise and moves evenly, under your direction. With a 1/4-in. shank, the router bit is high value and work well for thin profiles. As you take on laminate projects, this flush trim router bit is one you want to have on hand. It comes from CRAFTSMAN, a trusted leader in the tool industry.
The 1/2 x 1/2-in. laminate flush trim router bit is durable and strong, thanks to its steel alloy body. It features uniform grain carbide, so you get a sturdy and reliable router bit. Don't worry about the heat levels altering the bit's performance as it is heat treated too. The high-grade bit cuts laminate edges smoothly and easily, so you get on to the next project at your shop or on the job site. The CRAFTSMAN router bit is a Sears Exclusive that is both face form and relief ground for efficient, clean performance.
- CRAFTSMAN 1/2 x 1/2-in. laminate flush trim router bit cuts clean, smooth corners on your laminate projects
- 1/4 in. shank works well for thin profiles
- Uniform grain carbide for reliability and long-lasting life
- Steel alloy body is strong and durable, job after job
- Heat treated to withstand a range of temperatures
- Essential router bit for your job site or shop when working on laminate
- Features: face form and relief ground for ease of use and solid performance
- Sears Exclusive
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Single or Set||Replacement bit|
|Router Bit Type||Flush trim|
|Carbide Cutting Tip||Yes|
|Number of Cutting Edges||2|
SSIN : 00928639000P
UID : bc859485-3cd1-40bf-b57e-fbeb0a3334a3