Dig In with This CRAFTSMAN 1/2" x 5 3/4" Cold Chisel
With this 1/2" x 5 3/4" cold chisel, you'll no longer need to abuse your screwdrivers to chip away at debris or to clean out a work area. With its trim 1/2-inch flat blade and easily handled 5.75-inch length, this chisel is perfect for breaking up rock or chipping away concrete. It gives you the leverage to get the job done, while also preserving your screwdrivers to their intended work.
The CRAFTSMAN 1/2" x 5 3/4" cold chisel is, of course, designed for metal work, and it shines there, too, removing excess so you can create a smooth finish. The chisel is made of heat-treated chrome vanadium steel that's strong and durable. A black oxide finish improves the grip and protects the metal from corrosion. The handle has large lettering for quick identification. The tool is compatible with the CRAFTSMAN punch and chisel holder, sold separately.
- This 1/2" x 5 3/4" cold chisel is the perfect size for slipping into small spots where you need to cut or reduce metal
- The chisel is made of chrome vanadium steel that's been heat-treated for durability
- Finished in black oxide
- Chisel has a flat blade
- Handle is labeled for quick identification
- Compatible with the CRAFTSMAN punch and chisel holder, sold separately
- Backed by CRAFTSMAN's lifetime guarantee