CRAFTSMAN 1/2" x 6" Center Punch Makes Drilling Easier
This 1/2" x 6" center punch solves a problem encountered on many job sites: the wandering drill. When you use this center punch to mark the center of your targeted area before you start drilling a hole, you will guarantee yourself better results. Your drill will not slip because it is starting off in a recess. This center punch is made by CRAFTSMAN, America's most trusted name in tools.
The CRAFTSMAN 1/2" x 6" center punch is made from chromium-vanadium alloy steel that has been heat-treated to ensure long-lasting strength and durability. The steel punch features a black oxide finish designed to resist corrosion and has a labeled handle for quick identification. It features a 1/2-inch pin head and weighs only two ounces. It is also compatible with the CRAFTSMAN punch and chisel holder. This tool is made in the United States of America and protected by a lifetime warranty.
- The 1/2" x 6" center punch marks the center of holes before drilling in order to create a recess for the drill and prevent slipping
- Made by CRAFTSMAN, America's most trusted name in tools
- Constructed from a chromium-vanadium alloy steel that has been heat-treated for strength and durability
- Finished with black oxide coating to resist corrosion
- Features a labeled handle for quick identification
- Offers a 1/2" pin head
- Weighs only 2 ounces
- Compatible with the CRAFTSMAN punch and chisel holder
- Made in the United States of America
- Protected by a lifetime warranty