Craftsman 1/2 x 80 in. Band Saw Blade, 6TPI, Regular Tooth
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
Set Up Shop with the CRAFTSMAN 80" Band Saw Blade
Turn your next project into a masterpiece with the CRAFTSMAN 1/2 x 80 inch regular tooth band saw blade. This versatile blade allows you to rip into all kinds of materials with accuracy and precision, letting you turn your trusty band saw into a legitimate workshop work horse. The blade is made from a rugged alloy material and is designed to be both flexible and specific, with fast cutting speeds and long life to help you power through your next project.
No matter whether you're ripping into plywood to build a custom-designed dollhouse for a special little girl or cutting cabinetry to create a new kitchen, you'll find this CRAFTSMAN 80" band saw blade is a perfect partner for all kinds of projects. The band features six teeth per inch, creating a razor sharp band to help you make the most of your saw.
- CRAFTSMAN 1/2 x 80 inch regular tooth band saw blade is designed to make accurate cuts in a variety of materials including wood, plastic and more
- Rugged metal construction will last through many cuts, letting you get the most use out of each blade
- Six teeth per inch offer razor-like sharpness
- Half-inch blade with makes general cutting simple
- Designed to work with CRAFTSMAN band saws, also sold at Sears
- Offers a tight cutting radius for precision
|Able to Cut||Composite|
|Radius of Cut||2.50 in.|
|Teeth - Points per Inch||6 tpi|
|Blade Length||80 in.|
|Blade Width||1/2 in.|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Material||High Carbon Steel|
SSIN : 00926234000P
UID : 3ebbacc5-d80e-41d5-aab8-f7d18fe87fb1