Craftsman 1/2 x 9/16 in. Wrench, 12 pt. Box End
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
Torque Like Lightning in your Palm with the CRAFTSMAN 1/2 x 9/16 in. Wrench, 12 pt. Box End
These wrenches are an icon of the American garage, and the 1/2 x 9/16 in. wrench, 12 pt. box end takes the tradition further with a no-slip 12 point grip. These wrenches can take the extra leverage you need to handle particularly stubborn or rusted fasteners.
This CRAFTSMAN 1/2 x 9/16 in. wrench, 12 pt. box end style can handle many of your most difficult jobs because it is forged from tough alloy steel. Also in the process of manufacturing this metal is heat-treated and oil-quenched. Then the final step is this wrench is tempered for hardness so it is uniformly hard and strong to the max.
- Everyone needs a 1/2 x 9/16 in. wrench, 12 pt. box end for their workshop or tool chest
- This hard-working wrench will loosen stubborn fasteners easily and quickly
- This open stock tool is really two tools in one with both 1/2-inch and 9/16-inch box ends
- Smooth to the hand, this nickel-chrome plated wrench is easy to clean with a swipe of a cloth
- The finish is known to resist rust and corrosion
- Don't lose this wrench, as it is guaranteed forever
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||0.3|
|Metric Opening Size||SAE or Torx|
|SAE Opening Size||1/2 in.|
|Torx Opening Size||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points||12|
|Number of Ends||Double|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty||Guaranteed Forever|
SSIN : 00943923000P
UID : 8080fc59-fe66-4f79-a1e4-ad7503c08db5