CRAFTSMAN 10 Inch Band Saw: Smooth, Precise and Portable
This CRAFTSMAN Band Saw nimbly slices through soft and hard woods alike, allowing you to cut intricate details and smooth curves that other saws just can’t. From clever jig saw puzzles to ornate furnishings, this saw delivers control and an ultra precise, steady 2,780 foot per minute flow of razor sharp steel teeth giving you the best possible cut every time you flip this machine on. The perfect addition to any shop, it’s quick to adjust, featuring a tilt-able cast iron deck and movable fence for accurate cuts you can count on.
A great way to keep dust down at home, in the shop or at work, the CRAFTSMAN 10 Inch Band Saw hooks up to dozens of shop vacs for less mess and more work. Giving you precision cuts on the jobsite, this band saw packs light, fast and is always ready to roll. To ensure proper tensioning, it’s equipped with a pair of ultra-smooth rolling ball bearings that adjust easily, adding life to every blade. A solid addition to any job, this saw delivers control, precision and high quality work, at a price that pays for itself. Set it on your workbench, flip it on and get the job done right.
- Full kit includes: saw, rip fence and miter gauge
- The CRAFTSMAN Band Saw’s 3.5 Amp motor provides smooth, continuous muscle with 1/3 HP making it perfect for cutting both soft and hardwoods
- Open design delivers 4-5/8 in. maximum depth of cut at 90° and 9-5/8 in. throat depth
- Cutting table adjusts easily from 0–45 degrees for a variety of angled cuts
- Adjustable ball bearing blade guides deliver the perfect tension and support for long blade life
- 2,780 FPM blade rotations cuts plastic, wood and more leaving clean, smooth lines
- Dust collection port allows you to attach your wet/dry vac for dust reduction
- Some assembly required
- Warranty: 1 year general