Craftsman 1/4" Drive Flex Head Ratchet
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
CRAFTSMAN 1/4 Inch Drive Flex Head Ratchet Is An All-Access Pass into Those Tight Spaces
This CRAFTSMAN 1/4 inch drive flex head ratchet will quickly move to the top of your box. You'll turn to it time and again when you need to loosen or tighten bolts and fasteners in hard-to-reach spots. Forget having to contort yourself to reach a tight space; the flex head does the job for you, allowing you to achieve the necessary torque. The ratchet is made of alloy steel and has an innovative one-piece ratcheting plate that protects the ratcheting mechanism from dirt.
The CRAFTSMAN 1/4 inch flex head ratchet also features a quick-release button, allowing you to easily release sockets with one hand. The tool measures 9.4 inches and weighs only one-third of a pound. It's nickel chrome plated for maximum durability and protected by the CRAFTSMAN Hand Tool Full Warranty. When you invest in this flex head ratchet, you're selecting a tool known for its durability, made by America's most trusted name in tools.
- The CRAFTSMAN 1/4-inch drive flex head ratchet is designed to make it easier to tighten and loosen hard-to-reach bolts and fasteners
- Has a flex head that reaches tight spots without sacrificing torque
- Features a one-piece ratcheting plate that protects the ratcheting mechanism from dirt and grime
- Includes a quick-release button, allowing you to release sockets with one hand
- Measures 9.4 inches
- Weighs .34 pounds
- Made of alloy steel and nickel chrome plated
- Protected by the CRAFTSMAN Hand Tool Full Warranty
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||0.34|
|Drive Size||1/4 in.|
|General Warranty||Guaranteed forever|
|Ratchet Style||Flex head|
|Color/Finish||Silver, polished finish|
|Quick Release System||Yes|
SSIN : 00949951000P
UID : dca743ee-f351-49fe-80b9-e0a0be4800c7