The CRAFTSMAN 1/4-in. Mini-Ratchet Wrench Is Like David Before Goliath
The lightweight CRAFTSMAN ¼-in. mini-ratchet wrench features a composite housing and ergonomic throttle-lever design for extreme comfort. The sealed ratchet head prevents the ratchet head from spreading under heavy loads. This tool makes your job easier by delivering up to 20 pound-feet of torque with the touch of a button. You can easily work with stubborn nuts and bolts without having to twist and turn a wrench or ratchet. You’ll enjoy smooth and consistent operation with a built-in silencer and rear exhaust to reduce tool noise. This is a great tool for professionals and weekend handymen alike.
Don’t be fooled by its lightweight and small size, the CRAFTSMAN 1/4-in. mini-ratchet-wrench delivers serious torque with the touch of a button, allowing you to work in tight spaces with ease.
- Loosen or tighten the toughest bolts with the CRAFTSMAN 1/4-in. mini ratchet wrench
- Maximum of 20 pound-feet of torque
- Lightweight composite housing and ergonomic throttle-lever design
- Unique sealed ratchet head design
- 1/4" tool air inlet size
- 3/8" tool minimum hose size