Craftsman 1/4 in. Straight Router Bit
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
Craftsman 1/4" Straight Router Bit is Perfect to Inlay and Mortise Wood
The 1/4" straight router bit from Craftsman is a useful tool accessory to add to the toolbox. It does more than just routing, although you will certainly need it for that purpose at the shop or as you work on projects in the garage. The router bit is perfect for inlaying and mortising soft materials, such as wood. That makes your woodworking project so much easier, with clean cuts time after time.
The Craftsman 1/4" straight router bit has a 4-inch length and fits routers with a 1/4-inch diameter insert. This bit is made of durable, tough steel to be long lasting and withstand the pressure you put onto it as you work away. The straight router bit is great for performing jobs from hollowing out wood for an inlay to cutting grooves to put in fasteners. This is a standard bit that every carpenter or woodworker should have on hand.
- Craftsman 1/4" straight router bit performs routing, inlaying and mortising actions
- Perfect for soft materials, such as wood, whether you are a DIY expert or a professional woodworker
- Fits routers with a 1/4" diameter insert
- Clean cuts time after time
- Overall dimensions are 4 x 3.1 x 1 inches
- Made of durable, tough steel to be long lasting and withstand pressure during use
- Standard bit is a must have accessory for carpenters and woodworkers
- Lightweight at only 0.1 lbs
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||0.1|
|Overall Dimensions||4 x 3.1 x 1|
|Fits Brands/Models||Craftsman and Dremel|
SSIN : 00953092000P
UID : ef2ec28c-139d-403f-be7c-212ef12c2ce0