Craftsman 1/4 x 4 in. Masonry Bit
Craftsman 1/4" x 4" Masonry Bit Features High Speed Steel
The 1/4" x 4" masonry bit from Craftsman is designed to help speed you through your masonry work. The drill bit bores holes in masonry when used within your handy power drill. For any stones, tiles, bricks or concrete blocks that are held together by mortar, now you have a sturdy bit to drive holes into them to attach the appropriate anchors.
This Craftsman 1/4" x 4" masonry bit features a 1/4" diameter round shank that provides you great control when inserted into your drill. It is made of high-speed steel or HSS so that it can stand up to hot temperatures and drilling through a range of materials. Get precise holes, as well as dependability and strength, when you use this masonry bit for your next masonry project. Do not use on wood or metals. Wear safety glasses during use to protect your eyes in case of shattering material.
- Craftsman 1/4" x 4" masonry bit bores holes in masonry
- Use within your power drill that fits a 1/4" diameter bit
- Round shank and overall length of 4"
- For any stones, tiles, bricks or concrete blocks that are held together by mortar, now you have a sturdy bit to drive holes into them for later attaching anchors
- Made of high-speed steel or HSS so that it can stand up to hot temperatures and drilling through diverse materials
- Dependable and strong
- Not for use on wood or metals
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||0.04|
|Shank Length||0.187 in.|
|Shank Diameter||0.25 in.|
|Number of Bits||1|
|Drill Bit Type||Masonry|
|Material||High speed steel (HSS)|
SSIN : 00967432000P
UID : d09146a2-fbfb-4977-963e-2210e893d70a