Craftsman 1/4 x 5/16 in. Wrench, Ratcheting Box
Torque Up with the Craftsman 5/16" Ratcheting Wrench with 1/4" Box Head
This Craftsman 1/4 x 5/16-inch ratcheting box wrench saves space in your tool box. You get two different sizes of ratcheting wrench on a single 4-1/2-inch long wrench. Both sides are 12 points. This flat style wrench comes with a lifetime guarantee from Craftsman so you can be sure that your tools will last the way they are meant to last.
With the Craftsman 5/16 inch" wrench, you get a way to make using a wrench less tedious. Instead of removing your wrench every time you need more leverage on one side, you can use it just like a ratchet. Just move your hand backward into position and push in the direction you need to tighten or loosen your hardware. Nuts and bolts that are in tight spaces will take much less time to insert and remove with this wrench.
- Craftsman 1/4 x 5/16-inch ratcheting box wrench has two ends with different sized 12-point box heads
- Includes a lifetime guarantee from Craftsman
- The shaft length of this wrench is 4-1/2"
- Flat style construction for when you do not need angled reach
- Ratchets for faster and easier tightening and loosening of nuts and bolts
- With this wrench, which has the sizes stamped into the body, you can have one wrench do the job of two
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||0.1|
|SAE Opening Size||5/16 in.|
|Number Of Points||12|
|Number of Ends||Double|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty||Guaranteed Forever|
SSIN : 00942161000P
UID : 600e99a3-5b25-432e-9b7d-30b7b0988f80