CRAFTSMAN 1/4" x 56-7/8" Band Saw Blade, 14TPI, High Carbon Steel Blade Makes Tough Cuts With EaseThe CRAFTSMAN 1/4 in. x 56-7/8 in. band saw blade, 14 TPI allows you to get your new band saw up and running in no time. The band saw is the tool that you need for cutting curves, irregular shapes and re-sawing or ripping lumber into thinner slabs.The CRAFTSMAN 1/4 in. x 56-7/8 in. band saw blade, 14TPI, blade length of 56-7/8-in. and a blade width of 1/4-in.Get the details you want, no matter how stubborn the material.
- Outfit your band saw with the CRAFTSMAN 1/4 inch x 56-7/8" band saw blade, 14 TPI
- Ideal for cutting curves, including irregular shapes and ripping or re-sawing lumber into thinner slabs
- Makes the smooth cuts that you need for a wide variety of personal and professional projects
- 56-7/8" long, 1/4" wide
- Made of non ferrous metal that does not contain iron
- Take care to store in a dark, dry setting with minimal exposure to the elements
- Band saws and additional band saw blades sold separately