Get Extra Leverage with This Craftsman 1/4 x 8 in. Slotted Screwdriver
With its great grip, contoured handle and extra length, this 1/4 x 8 in. slotted screwdriver is just the tool you need to generate the torque for tackling big fasteners, at home or on the job. The quarter-inch tip, machined for precision, will work on size 6 and 7 fasteners. It's great for woodworking or for situations where you don't want to risk damaging the fastener with a power tool.
The Craftsman 1/4 x 8 in. slotted screwdriveris a foot-long total: 8 inches in the blade, 4 inches in the handle. The blade is made from chrome vanadium steel, while the handle is butyrate. It's shatter-resistant, with a contoured shape that lets you use a wrench or pliers to generate extra torque. The tool carries Craftsman's lifetime warranty.
- When you need a little extra length for a big job, this, 1/4 x 8 in. slotted screwdriver is the tool to turn to
- The screwdriver is a foot-long overall, letting you create extra leverage to tackle the tough fasteners
- The 4-inch butyrate handle is chemical- and shatter-resistant
- Its shape allows you to grip it with pliers or a wrench for additional torque
- The 8-inch blade is made of chrome vanadium steel
- Backed by the Craftsman lifetime warranty