Craftsman 1/8 x 62 in. Band Saw Blade, 14TPI, Hook Tooth
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
CRAFTSMAN 1/8 x 62" Band Saw Blade, 14 TPI Fits 10" CRAFTSMAN Band Saw
The CRAFTSMAN 1/8 x 62 in. band saw blade 14 TPI hook tooth cuts through plastic, wood and compositions. It is best suited for scroll work with its 1/8 in. blade width and steel construction. It will fit your 10 in. CRAFTSMAN band saw and is 62 in. long. The band itself is 1/8 in. wide. The radius of the cut is 0.1875 in.
This CRAFTSMAN 1/8 x 62 in. band saw blade, 14 TPI has scallop-style hook teeth.
The 10 degree undercut face will dig into the materials while the gullet helps curl the chips. The raker set tooth design is good for thicker materials. The lower number of teeth per inch makes this blade more suitable to soft materials.
- The CRAFTSMAN 1/8 x 62" band saw blade 14 TPI hook tooth fits the CRAFTSMAN 10" band saw
- You can cut through many soft materials including wood, compositions and plastics
- Steel construction and raker set teeth allow for cutting of thick pieces
- Blade width is 1/8" for a narrow cut and little loss of material
- The blade is 62" long
- Recommended for scroll work with your band saw
|Fits Brands/Models||10 inches Sears CRAFTSMAN 21419|
|Able to Cut||Wood|
|Radius of Cut||0.1875 inches|
|Tooth Hook Angle||10 Degree Positive|
|Tooth Set Pattern||Raker Set|
|Teeth - Points per Inch||14 tpi|
|Blade Thickness||.025 inches|
|Blade Length||62 in.|
|Blade Width||1/8 in.|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty||No warranty|
|Materials & Finish:|
SSIN : 00921792000P
UID : 7a8c3ca5-85a4-4531-9c48-0b4f078b0e1d