This 10 Amp Plunge Router Delivers Control
Capable of microscopic 1/64th inch height adjustments, featuring variable speed control and a combination of metals balancing portability with strength, this plunge router delivers precision cutting for tight joints and flawless details. With dual side view windows it delivers clear visibility, while the grippy vibration reducing handles are built for hours of on the job performance. A solid machine, that’s built to maintain the proper bit speed through hard and soft woods, plastics and composite materials, add this plunge router to your shop, and get the performance you need for a job well done.
- 6 variable speed control from 10,000-25,000 revolutions per minute (RPM). Great for routing into a variety of woods and plastics
- Soft start technology prevents router take off as the CRAFTSMAN motor slowly increases to its full capacity of 25,000 RPM
- Secures the router bit at the desired height and prevents the router from self-adjusting during use
- Maintains proper bit speed through all types of soft and hard woods
- Rack and Pinion Height Adjustment and 4-position Depth-Stop Turret. Allows for micro-height adjustments in 1/64-inch increments by simply turning the height adjustment knob.
- For rapid height adjustment of 1/2-inch or more simply push the button to by-pass the rack and pinion and 4-position depth stop turret can be adjusted from 1/4 to ½ in
- Die cast aluminum upper and lower motor housing is lightweight, yet powerful. Steel machined motor sleeve houses the mandrel and gearbox
- Dual full-view windows provides a clear sight-line to the router bit and work surface from both the front or rear of the router. Chip deflector keeps the debris contained and away from the operator. Can be attached to a 1 1/4-inch vacuum adaptor
- Ergonomically designed handles reduce vibration and user fatigue while providing a superior grip and feel at virtually any position
- Heavy-duty precision machined router base with clear sub-base provides a level platform to properly secure and level the appropriate router sub-base. Clear router sub-bases are designed to help illuminate the work area as well as for proper debris extraction. Router sub-base are universal and will also accept steel threaded router bushings
- Located in the front of the router for easy removal of the router bit or router collet with the use of one wrench
- Replaceable carbon brushes for long, dependable service (replacement brushes available separately)