10" Bench Drill Press with Laser Merges Ultimate Precision and Reliable Performance
Drilling clean, perfect holes into the toughest material is all in a day's work for the Craftsman 10" bench drill press with laser. With a 1/2 HP motor and a speed range of 680 to 3,150 RPM, this design combines high torque and speed to deliver remarkable performance. 1/2-inch chuck is fitted to the model so you can work comfortably with metal, wood and sanding drums. With a depth gauge and a guiding laser, you can enjoy fast machining and split accuracy in all your jobs.
The 10" bench drill press with laser is designed to eliminate guesswork by improving precision. Laser gives you accurate X and Y axis positioning, and the drill table adjusts to help you make flawless corner holes and bevel sanding. Rack and pinion control table elevation adjustment to make quick and accurate adjustments. For repetitive drilling jobs, a tough stop block and a steel fence are put in place to align and brace all your work pieces.
- Exceptional, effortless drilling performance comes standard with the Craftsman 10" Bench Drill Press with Laser
- 1/2 HP motor coupled with a 680-3,150 RPM speed range provide impressive speed and smooth drilling performance
- 1/2 in. chuck allows you to work with wood, metal and sanding drums
- Depth gauge ensures fast machining
- Laser provides accurate X and Y axis projection for better positioning
- Drill table allows 45 degree adjustments for drilling perfect corner holes and bevel sanding
- Table elevation adjustment is controlled by rack and pinion for quick, precise adjustments
- Strong stop block and scaled steel fence guide, align and brace your pieces for repetitive drilling
- Sight window helps you monitor speed
- Drill press comes with 1/2 in. keyed chuck, chuck key and hex key wrenches