A Contractor Grade Craftsman Saw
This Craftsman table saw delivers powerful cuts, a generous work surface and a stable build that delivers smooth cuts. Designed to move fast on job sites yet deliver the same stable, wobble-free cutting of high-end shop machines, this table saw combines sturdy, kick controlled casters with the assured blade stability of a cast iron trunnion system to deliver the best of shop and site.
Built with an adaptable riving knife system, this Craftsman table saw delivers clean cuts, perfect slots and solid dados with only a few quick adjustments, so when you’re switching from panels to trim to cabinet work, you can move at a fast pace and keep the job on time. And powered by a smooth running 1-3/4 horsepower motor, spinning the 10 inch blade at 3,450 rpm, you’ll rip, rabbit and cross cut soft and hardwoods alike easily. A solid addition to job site or wood shop, this contractor-grade table saw was designed for fast, accurate work. So roll it out, plug it in and start making the kind of cuts you can count on for tight miters and clean bevels every time.
- Kit Includes: 10 in. blade, blade guard, dust chute, extension rails, miter gauge, rip fence and anti-kickback pawl
- Powered by a potent 1-3/4 HP, 3450 RPM motor
- The Craftsman Table Saw features a heavy-duty, cast-iron table with stamp steel extension and sturdy stamp steel stand
- Dual locking fence adjusts easily for solid cuts
- Blade guard system with anti-kickback pawl is designed with a quick release mechanism for easy removal and replacement
- Riving knife system used on this saw can be set at three different positions for versatility
- Blade tilts to the left from 0 to 45 degrees to permit cutting long bevel rips on wide boards
- Blade supported by a cast iron trunnion system for accuracy and consistent cutting performance
- Heavy-duty dual castor system is easily set with the front and rear foot pedals
- The saw includes storage for all of the accessories
- 10 degree left tilt arbor gives greater flexibility when cutting bevels and miters
- T-square fence with front and rear lock keeps cuts even
- Weight: 265 lbs.
- Some assembly required