Craftsman 10-Pack Reciprocating Saw Blade Set 66411
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
Reciprocating Saw Blade Set 10 Pk Stocks Up On Essential Blade Options
The Craftsman reciprocating saw blade set 10 pk presents the perfect solution for stocking up on your most-used blades or for establishing a saw blade collection. This set contains five different types of blades, including multipurpose, wood and metal blades. With this set, you'll be ready to shear off nail heads, saw through sheet metal, prune trees, cut treated lumber and much more. These blades fit all Craftsman reciprocating saws and most other standard saws.
Bimetal construction gives the reciprocating saw blade set 10 pk strength from both metals for blades that can move through virtually anything. Aggressive teeth help cut down the time it takes for each job. Multiple blades reduce the risk of lost productivity due to broken or bent teeth, and help stock your home, shop, and/or travel toolkit with the blades you're most likely to need on a regular basis. The included soft storage case helps keep the set protected and assembled so the blades are easy to find and use.
- Be ready for a wide range of cuts with the Craftsman reciprocating saw blade set 10 pk
- Includes two each of five different commonly-used blades that cover the materials you're most likely to encounter
- Aggressive tooth patterns work efficiently on tough jobs without bending or breaking, reducing the need to buy more replacements
- Bimetal construction offers the strength of both metals for a powerful blade that you'll love to use
- Includes blades for treated lumber, wood with nails, pruning, metal and multipurpose applications
- Soft storage case keeps your blades clean, safe, and ready for use at a moment's notice without fumbling for the right blade
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Able to Cut||Fiberglass|
|Materials & Finish:|
SSIN : 00966411000P
UID : 4b3c5248-5b36-4d8a-9242-f10bff6912a1