CRAFTSMAN 21807 Table Saw: Precision, Speed and a Clean Cut with Every Pass
Ripping sheets of plywood, slotting boards and building perfect boxes, a solid table saw is the center of any shop and strong support for countless projects, which is why the CRAFTSMAN 21807 is loaded with features. Line up every cut with the Laser Trac® guidance system and use the smooth gliding t-slot miter gauge and 10 inch carbide tipped blade to slice perfect angles. No matter what kind of work you’ve got ahead, this table saw is ready to lend a hand.
Perfect for long work pieces, the CRAFTSMAN 21807 Table Saw features an extendable out-feed support that gives you more control so you can focus on smooth feeding. And if you’ve got a wide cut to make, the extendable support tables and quick moving fence allow you to rip sheets up to 24 inches wide in one smooth, fast motion. Stable as can be, the wide base of this machine handles heavy pieces with ease. A solid fixture to any shop, but always ready to move, this table saw detaches from its base for portability that will keep it moving with you every time duty calls. Dependable, durable and ready to get the job done fast, add this saw to your arsenal and tackle any job with cuts, that can’t be matched.
- Full kit includes: 36T carbide tipped saw blade, 2 AAA batteries, dust bag, blade wrenches and push stick
- The CRAFTSMAN 21807 Saw’s 15.0 amp motor delivers 5,000 RPM for smooth, fast rips and cuts
- Wide base means stable support for pieces big and small
- Clamp together design allows this saw to break down fast
- Dual roller wheels means more jobsite and shop portability
- Laser Trac® delivers precision, accuracy and speedy cuts
- A pair of table side extensions delivers cuts up to 24 in. wide
- Dust collection bag removes and empties fast
- Out-feed extension supports long pieces easily
- Miter gauge is indexed every 15 degrees for fast, accurate cutting
- On board storage accommodates rip fence, miter gauge
- Some assembly required