The Craftsman 10mm Nut Driver Is Color-Coded for a Quick Draw
The Craftsman 10mm nut driver is a metric hand driver that helps you secure nuts on short bolts without using a wrench. It makes slippage less likely, so you can do a cleaner job. The handle of this driver is color coded so that you can tell which size it is at a glance.
The durable Craftsman 10mm driver has alloy steel shafts and an alloy steel socket. This makes for a nut driver that will stand up to abuse. You can go about your work without worrying that you will break your tool. In fact, this Craftsman driver comes with a lifetime guarantee. It is the last 10mm nut driver you will ever need, as long as you do not lose it.
- Craftsman 10mm nut driver has a handle color that allows you to identify the size at a glance
- Nut drivers are great substitutes for wrenches and offer more grip on the nut
- Alloy steel socket and shafts make this tool stand up over time
- Comes with Craftsman's forever guarantee
- Weighing just 0.4 pounds, this is a light tool with a lot of strength
- Narrow shaft gets into areas where sockets and wrenches cannot reach