Craftsman 11/16 in. Ratcheting Combination Wrench
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
Craftsman 11/16 In. Ratcheting Combination Wrench Puts Torque in Your Palm
This 11/16 in. ratcheting combination wrench speeds through tasks. The open end gives you the versatility you need to get into tight spots where a ratchet cannot get over hardware.
This Craftsman 11/16 in. ratcheting combination wrench has a large gear tooth profile, making it easy for the gear to make contact and allowing the ratchet to make stronger connections. This end has only a few moving parts and requires no grease, so it does not freeze up and will not leak residue. The wrench is 8.81" long, so you get plenty of room to grip. Your leverage and the strength of this steel alloy wrench will be strong enough for just about any job.
- 11/16 In. ratcheting combination wrench measures 8.81"
- Alloy steel wrench, including the grease-free ratchet gear configuration, is guaranteed forever
- 12-Point grip gives you the strong connection you need to tighten and loosen nuts and bolts
- Straight handle is easy to grip and gets into even some hard to reach places
- Gears have large tooth profile, so they make good contact and allow the ratchet to do tough work
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||0.56|
|Metric Opening Size||SAE or Torx|
|SAE Opening Size||11/16 in.|
|Torx Opening Size||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points||12|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty||Guaranteed Forever|
SSIN : 00942647000P
UID : 161144a9-003d-4db5-bac5-09d2531e55a8