CRAFTSMAN Carpenter's Apron for the Quick Draw
If you like don't like the momentum-killing back-and-forth to your box, keep all your important operating tools close by with the CRAFTSMAN 11-pocket suede carpenter's apron. The pockets let you organize screw drivers, nails, tape measures and more, while loops on both sides let you dangle your hammers. The apron is double-stitched for extra stability, while reinforcing rivets let the pockets handle the load. The comfortable web belt is 2 inches wide and adjusts to fit waists of up to 50 inches.
The beauty of this CRAFTSMAN carpenter's aprongoes beyond the rich brown genuine leather. The five different pockets sizes guarantee that you'll be able to organize everything you need efficiently. There's extra room between pockets, meaning bulkier items fit easily and you won't have to squeeze in your fingers to find what you need.
- The CRAFTSMAN 11-pocket suede carpenter's apron gives you the convenient organization you need to get through a busy workday or a complicated project
- Apron is made of quality genuine leather, with double stitching and rivets to reinforce the construction
- Hammer loop on each side means handy access for lefties or righties
- Pocket sizes are two 8x8, two 6x4, one 5x4, four 1x3 and two 2x4
- The 2-inch web built fits waists up to 50 inches
- The apron weighs 2.2 pounds
- Overall dimensions are 4 x 58 x 10 inches