Count on this NiCad Cordless Screwdriver to Lend a Hand
A handy tool to have around the house and on the road, this CRAFTSMAN 11779 7.2 volt NiCad cordless screwdriver twists and turns on command, propelling screws, nuts and bolts with the press of a button. Perfect for assembling new furniture, it includes a kit of 22 driver bits and an extension, while the integrated tension clutch helps put an end to over-tightening and stripping by giving you just the torque you need.
Built with ergonomics in mind, this NiCad cordless screwdriver features an adjustable body, that bends easily when the job calls for it. A dual gear system switches from drilling to driving applications with the slide of a switch, while the quick-grab hex chuck takes hold of drill and driver bits tight and quick. A solid addition to your tool drawer, RV or workshop, this cordless tool delivers convenience and performance in one tough package, bring it home and get the job done with CRAFTSMAN.
- CRAFTSMAN 11779 7.2 volt NiCad cordless screwdriver includes: Electric screwdriver, charger, 22 bits, extension and carrying/storage case
- Directional trigger delivers precise control
- Multiple position body bends to the job
- Adjustable tension clutch helps prevent over-tightening and stripping
- Rugged construction lasts job after job
- On-board bit holder keeps bits close at hand
- 1/4" Hex collet will accept all hex shank bits, and wire retainer inside collet holds bit in place
- Built-in work light illuminates the work area for the user
- Spindle lock automatically allows the user to manually drive screws, even if the battery is low
- Charger plugs directly into the screwdriver, while an LED indicates charging
- Charger plugs into standard household 120-V, 60 HZ AC outlet only