Tear Up Some Ground with the Craftsman Electric Mini Tiller
Boasting Triple-Dig™ 3-in-1 tines, the Craftsman 120V electric mini tiller is great for cultivating soil, tilling harder soil and for most root cutting to avoid tangles. A 6.5 Amp 120-Volt electric double-insulated motor makes for the perfect green gardening solution – enjoy no gas, no emissions and quieter, cleaner performance than gas-powered engines. Simply plug in the tiller and squeeze the throttle for simple push-button starting. A heavy-duty centrifugal clutch provides consistent transmission of power to the tines under varying soil conditions.
The Craftsman electric mini tiller has adjustable tilling paths from 6 in. to 10 in. for added flexibility to till wider rows or between tight spaces. Light, standard-rotating, front-tine design is easy to transport and convenient to store. Unique handle design folds down to save storage space. Two adjustable wheels add stability and ease of transportation. Shroud-mounted transport handle provides convenient transporting – the tiller is extremely easy to lift into and out of raised flower beds.
- The Craftsman 120V Electric Mini Tiller boasts four patented 3-in-1 Triple-Dig™ tines for cultivating soil, tilling hard soil and for cutting roots
- Adjustable tilling path from 6 in. to 10 in. to till wider rows or between tight spaces
- Two adjustable wheels for added stability
- No gas, no emissions and quieter, cleaner performance than gas-powered engines
- Unique handle design folds for easy storage
- No tools required to change or adjust tines (just slide D-clips in and out)
- Cord guard keeps the power cord out of the tilling path
- Comes fully assembled and ready to use out of the box
- 2-year full warranty protects your investment