Craftsman 14 pc. Standard 12 pt. Combination Wrench Set with Deluxe Roll Pouch
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
This CRAFTSMAN SAE 12 Pt. Combination Wrench Delivers Torque
Crafted from rugged alloyed steel and built to deliver a better grip, this CRAFTSMAN 14 pc standard 12 pt. combination wrenches makes wrenching on cars, piping and appliances fast. Precisely machined, these wrenches slip easily over nuts and bolts, helping ensure limited rounding and stripping, while including a wide range of sizes; they’re ready for countless jobs.
Offset box ends give you control of your turns, while the CRAFTSMAN SAE 12 pt. combination wrench set’s open ends give you access to more nuts faster. Designed for organization, it includes a tough 900 denier tool roll pouch, and built to last, this set is backed by the CRAFTSMAN Forever Guarantee. Built to give you a grip on SAE fasteners between 3/8and 1 ¼ inch, get things turning with these wrenches.
- CRAFTSMAN 14 pc standard 12 pt. combination wrenches includes: 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1, 1 1/16, 1 1/8, 1 1/4 inch wrenches and a 900 denier polyester roll pouch
- Pouch rolls up neatly while delivering serious organization
- Rugged alloyed steel stands up to heavy torque
- 12 point box end turns fasteners with less sweep
- Offset end improves control and protects knuckles
- Backed by the CRAFTSMAN Forever Guarantee
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||10.19|
|SAE Opening Size||1 in.|
|Quantity in Set||14|
|Number Of Points||12|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty||Guaranteed forever|
SSIN : 00944490000P
UID : e350bc62-4ad2-4a28-8bb9-670f960515dd