The CRAFTSMAN corded 7-1/4 inch Circular Saw has a powerful 15 amp motor combined with an integrated LED work light and laser line to easily cut through plywood, boards and studs with precision and speed. Equipped with a 24 tooth carbide tipped blade and rotating at a rapid 5600 RPM, it makes short work of tough materials and general purpose cutting, while the included blade wrench and spindle lock makes swapping to a fine toothed finishing blade both fast and easy.
Built to work all day, the CRAFTSMAN corded 7-1/4 inch circular saw is outfitted with a Vibra-Shield Ergonomic D shaped handle. Perfect for crosscuts, ripping and even tight miters and bevels, it features a maximum blade angle of 56 degrees. A solid tool that's built to give you the powerful performance, tight grip and superior power that will take you through home renovations, construction projects and odd jobs. Add this CRAFTSMAN corded 7-1/4 inch circular saw to your kit and get performance you can count on.
- The CRAFTSMAN corded 7-1/4 inch circular saw comes equipped with a 15 amp motor that delivers no load speed of up to 5600 RPM
- Vibra-Shield grip reduces fatigue and improves control
- 0-56 degree bevel capacity
- Depth-of-cut adjustment lever adjusts the depth of cut a maximum of 0 to 2-3/8-inch at 90 degrees and 0 to 1-13/16-inch at 45 degrees
- Spindle lock ensures fast blade changes
- Integrated LED work light illuminates even the thinnest pencil line
- Laser guideline helps you stay on track