Craftsman 15" Coarse 9pt Carpenter Handsaw with Wood Handle
15 In. Carpenter Handsaw with Wood Handle Offers Speed and Efficiency
When the cut has to be done with speed and precision, the Craftsman 15 in. carpenter handsaw with wood handle gets it done without the need for a power source. Whether you're on a remote location or just need a lightweight tool to execute a cut immediately, this is the handsaw you need on your workstation. It offers the same smooth cut you might expect from a Craftsman power saw, but without the expense and cord reliance for greater versatility.
Made with a comfort-shaped over-molded hardwood handle, this 15 in. carpenter handsaw with wood handle offers an easy grip and hassle-free use. Easy-start teeth at the front of the blade simplify the process of starting a cut, while the precision technology on the rest of the saw blade keeps it going. The thick 1mm blade helps prevent bending during use, reducing binds and cutting straight with every stroke. Patent pending teeth offer more efficient cutting and material removal than standard carpenter handsaws for a hassle-free cut.
- When power isn't an option or desire, the Craftsman 15 in. carpenter handsaw with wood handle offers fast and accurate cuts for your carpentry project
- Ideal for cutting larger limbs from trees as well as being a go-to saw in your woodshop
- Professional over-molded hardwood handle gives a comfortable, durable hold for years of efficient use
- Easy-start teeth help get past the most likely binding point in any cut
- Patent pending 9-point teeth cut aggressively while efficiently clearing away sawdust for an even faster cut
- Thick blade prevents excessive bending that can lead to binds and slowed progress, while improving the precision on cuts that must be straight
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions||15 in.|
SSIN : 00936261000P
UID : e0983b96-5691-477e-8dd7-eaf9fb16aab9