On the job or at Home, Clean up Quick with the Craftsman Wet/Dry Vac
After you’ve cranked the last bolt, hammered the last nail and driven the last screw, spending hours cleaning up is the last thing you want to do. That’s why Craftsman packed so much power into this 6 horse power wet/dry vac. The perfect jobsite accessory, it’s light enough to run from corner to corner fast, while packing enough punch to pull up moisture matted sawdust, baked-on dirt and even loose ball bearings. And if the job calls for sucking up water after a flood or plumbing job gone wrong, no worries, this vac is ready to get it clean and done.
Featuring a pair of extensions, a long flexible hose and three heads to choose from, whether you’re cleaning out the car trunk, prepping a boat for summer or blasting leaves from a garden path, you’re equipped to get it done right. Ready for anything, the Craftsman wet/dry vac features a forgiving polypropylene build that stands up to bumps, kicks and dings and an insulated 20 foot cord that’s ready to stretch across jobsite or driveway, giving you the reach you need without switching outlets. A solid addition to any tool kit, this vac packs power, portability and a rugged design you can count on to deliver when you need it. Toss it in your truck, roll it into you shop and get the job done right, with a tool you can trust.
- 6 horse power wet/dry vac includes: Two extensions, three heads, an air filter and hose
- Combines an easy to move medium capacity with plenty of reach for any job
- Reverses into powerful blower to blast dirt, leaves and sawdust
- Connects easily with miter saws, table saws, band saws and more to keep your shop clean and running smooth
- 20 ft. cord takes you places other vacs can’t reach