Hickory Handle, Maximum Strike with this CRAFTSMAN Ball Pein
Make the most of your metalwork with this handy and durably CRAFTSMAN 16-ounce ball pein hammer from Sears. This hammer is the ideal tool for a variety of common metalwork tasks, like striking punches and chisels, shaping unhardened metal, and peining rivets.
This CRAFTSMAN ballpein is just as well-made as it is useful. The hammer features a steel hemispherical head - perfect for metal work - which has been heat-treated for drop-forged strength and durability. The hammer features 13-3/4 in. hickory handle, and the hammer face and pein are machined for uniformity. The hammer is lightweight at 1.3 pounds with a 16-ounce head weight, so it is light enough for anyone to handle, while still allowing you to wield force when you need to while working on your metal work tasks.
- This CRAFTSMAN 16-ounce ball pein hammer is lightweight at just 1.3 lbs.
- Perfect impact tool for many metalwork tasks, like striking punches and chisels, shaping unhardened metal, and peining rivets
- The hammer features a hemispherical head and a 13-3/4 in. hickory handle
- The hammer face and pein are machined for uniformity
- The steel head is drop-forged and heat-treated for strength